Skip to main content

The Mummy Movie Review

Sorry guys my writing mood is just woke up from it slumber and now I want to tell you my experience on Malang City. Last week I went to Moviemax at Dinoyo Mall in Malang City. I have a major dilemma because I have to choose between Wonder Woman and The Mummy. I hesitate a lot and finnaly I choose the mummy because it my kind of movie. Yes I like action movie a lot and watching wonder woman will be great but I just like Tom Cruise more than Dalgadot :p


So handsome...

Well about the movie I enjoy the most part of it. Oh who I'm kidding I enjoy most of Tom Cruise scene, Big Fans alert!

Ok once again, about the movie.. It started with the history of Ahmanet Egypt Princess that is not written in history. She is the only one heir and will be the queen of Egypt until the King have a daughter. She angry because she think the destiny has been stolen from her.And she make a plot to revenge against her stolen destiny.

In now time, Tom Cruise is American soldier that also seek for history object to be sold in black market. He found Ahmanet Tomb and from that point the story started.

The thing I don't really like is the love story. It's kind of fail for me in romantic ways. I keep waiting for romantic scene and it never happen. It sure a great action movia with all the fight and explotion with a little bit humor that make this movie fun to watch and not boring.

But WHY are they exclude romantic scene??? Just Whyyyyy??? I kinda hope things like in Night and Day or other movie. I don't know maybe because I have not enough romance in real love so I look for it on the movie. But come on, dude.. A little bit romance won't hurt you

This movie is 9 out of 10 for me. Will be perfect 10 if they adding romance scene. Thank you for reading my post. Leave a comment so I will update post more ;*

See you on next post.. XOXO..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tur Gratis di Singapura

Halo pecinta blog, kali ini aku bakal bahas tentang blog post Singapore Free Tour. Buat kalian yg lagi mau keluar negeri dan milih buat transit, terutama yang mau transit di Singapura wajib banget nyimak post kali ini. Enjoooooy.  Diambil dari blogpost 21 Agustus 2018 berjudul Singapore Free Tour.  Bulan lalu aku mengikuti pertukaran pelajar di National Taiwan University (NTU). Sebelum terbang ke Taiwan pesawatku transit dulu di Singapura selama lebih dari 6 jam. Jadi aku mulai nyari dong kira-kira bakalan ngapain aja di Changi Airport. Setelah searching di internet aku kaget ternyata mereka punya program tus gratis di Singapura, jadi kalian bisa keliling jalan-jalan di Singapura selama 3 jam. Kayaknya bukan aku aja semua orang juga pasti seneng yang "gratis" ya kan, jadi aku lanjut cari informasi tentang program ini. Jadi untuk blog post kali ini aku bakal ngasih tau kesanku ngikut tur gratis ini.  Taraaaa ini dia tiketnya. Jadi setiap peserta tur gratis ini

Weekend Travel around NTU Campus

Today is a holiday. I explore place around the dorm in holiday. I like the architecture here. And I found a tiny area for children to play. The children can play happily here. In Taipei, most of the citizen living in apartment, they don't have their own garden. This public space for children is very useful. This is very nice. The child plays happily Even though I do a solo travelling but I feel safe because the neighbourhood is not crowded. My destination is Taipei Grand Mosque. I search on google map it is not far from the dorm. So I go there and planning to pray there. Taipei Grand Mosque It is not as big as I imagine considering Indonesia grand mosque is so big with 10 floor. The mosque only has 2 floors but it is clean and comfortable. I pretty impress because there are a lot of people in the mosque. Apparently, there is someone die. In Muslim rules if there is someone die then at least 40 people should pray for the corpse and wishing he has a pleasant

Shung Ye Museum and Taiwan's National Palace Museum

Back to my story while I was in Taiwan joining BACT NTU. That day July 14th 2018 we went to National Palace Museum, but first we were coming to Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigin. It located very near from National Palace Museum, only 5 minute walking. We use city bus to go there. This is my first time using bus in Taiwan. I like to ride the bus. It is clean and comfortable, I sit with Sarah and she said she also like to use public transportation.  Inside Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigin We have guided tour here. The tour guide is very good on explaining the content of the museum. First she take us to look around in th first floor. The first floor is about people and natural environment of Taiwan. An introduction to environment inhabited by Taiwan indigenous people is displayed. The interpretation of the aborigin people is displayed in an informative board. There is a Yami (Tao) fishing boat representing the maritime environment. The most interesting part in the firs