Skip to main content

The Tycoon's Revenge - Melody Anne Book Review

Hmmm last month was very busy and sad month for me.. It really sad that I don't have time to post a new refreshing stories.. Honestly I really missed posting something but I don't know what to post.. Silly me!

The next thing I know I was scrolling in my own blog and realize that I put label on every post I made. They are travel story, food enthusiast, random things, movie review, and my book review.. All of it is my hobby. Then I realize that the last time I wrote my book revies is in January 2018! How time flies.. I have read so many book since but dont have time to review it all. So in this post I will write my review about this book that I really enjoy. I alreay read it more than 5 times and it never fail touch my heart and made me cry..

The Tycoon's Revenge is a special book for me. Melody Anne have a magic way to grab readers heart and wander in the story. This book begin with a party where Derek meet his first love Jasmine. She was a rich daughter of a successfull businessman when they dating in the past. In that time Derek comes from poor family but he have high spirit to achieve success. Obviously Jasmine father oppose this relationship. It was very typical romance.

Years later the table have been turn, Derek now is successfull businessman and he acquire Jasmine's father company. This was beautifull revenge from Derek to Jasmine's father but little did he know Jasmine is the head of Human Resources in the company he just acquire. The first real meeting after so many years appart definitely rekindle some passion that still left. Next they work together and Derek finally realize that Jasmine already have a son!

When Derek finally met his son for the first time he already know that child is his. Hmmm how do you thing he will react to this fact that Jasmine hiding from him for years? Is love still had a chance on them? You definitely have to find out by yourself by reading this book ^_^




This the cover of the book, I love the cover eventhough Jasmine out of the picture. It was simple read yet have a high impact for romance lover. I love romance genre and I know most of it have a happy ending. I really enjoy this book, I hope you like it too.

See you on next post.. XOXO..

<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-2024529276457199" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tur Gratis di Singapura

Halo pecinta blog, kali ini aku bakal bahas tentang blog post Singapore Free Tour. Buat kalian yg lagi mau keluar negeri dan milih buat transit, terutama yang mau transit di Singapura wajib banget nyimak post kali ini. Enjoooooy.  Diambil dari blogpost 21 Agustus 2018 berjudul Singapore Free Tour.  Bulan lalu aku mengikuti pertukaran pelajar di National Taiwan University (NTU). Sebelum terbang ke Taiwan pesawatku transit dulu di Singapura selama lebih dari 6 jam. Jadi aku mulai nyari dong kira-kira bakalan ngapain aja di Changi Airport. Setelah searching di internet aku kaget ternyata mereka punya program tus gratis di Singapura, jadi kalian bisa keliling jalan-jalan di Singapura selama 3 jam. Kayaknya bukan aku aja semua orang juga pasti seneng yang "gratis" ya kan, jadi aku lanjut cari informasi tentang program ini. Jadi untuk blog post kali ini aku bakal ngasih tau kesanku ngikut tur gratis ini.  Taraaaa ini dia tiketnya. Jadi setiap peserta tur gratis ini

Weekend Travel around NTU Campus

Today is a holiday. I explore place around the dorm in holiday. I like the architecture here. And I found a tiny area for children to play. The children can play happily here. In Taipei, most of the citizen living in apartment, they don't have their own garden. This public space for children is very useful. This is very nice. The child plays happily Even though I do a solo travelling but I feel safe because the neighbourhood is not crowded. My destination is Taipei Grand Mosque. I search on google map it is not far from the dorm. So I go there and planning to pray there. Taipei Grand Mosque It is not as big as I imagine considering Indonesia grand mosque is so big with 10 floor. The mosque only has 2 floors but it is clean and comfortable. I pretty impress because there are a lot of people in the mosque. Apparently, there is someone die. In Muslim rules if there is someone die then at least 40 people should pray for the corpse and wishing he has a pleasant

Shung Ye Museum and Taiwan's National Palace Museum

Back to my story while I was in Taiwan joining BACT NTU. That day July 14th 2018 we went to National Palace Museum, but first we were coming to Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigin. It located very near from National Palace Museum, only 5 minute walking. We use city bus to go there. This is my first time using bus in Taiwan. I like to ride the bus. It is clean and comfortable, I sit with Sarah and she said she also like to use public transportation.  Inside Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigin We have guided tour here. The tour guide is very good on explaining the content of the museum. First she take us to look around in th first floor. The first floor is about people and natural environment of Taiwan. An introduction to environment inhabited by Taiwan indigenous people is displayed. The interpretation of the aborigin people is displayed in an informative board. There is a Yami (Tao) fishing boat representing the maritime environment. The most interesting part in the firs