Skip to main content

Taman Mexico (Mexican Garden) at Bogor Botanical Garden


Peek-a-boo :) 
Can you find me behind the cactus? 
Yeaay you right I am wearing my favorite pink shirt ^_^

In the beginning of March 2019, my friends and I were visiting Bogor Botanical Garden (Kebun Raya Bogor / KRB). KRB is located in Bogor City, it only 10 minute walking from Bogor Train Station. We were going there to realeasing stress, wacthed scenery, had picnic, took a lot of selfie, and many other activity. But that story was for next post. In this post I will pick only one part of KRB that become my favorite spot :) 

Taman Mexico (Mexican Garden)


This spot is entirely different with any other spot in KRB. Mexican Garden had been created to look like garden in Mexico. The environment is more dry, not so much big tree, and there are a lot of cactus and sharp leaf plants. When you visiting KRB and found this place you definitely will see the contrast between Mexican Garden and its surrounding. I do feel like I am in different country because this kind of garden is seldom found in Indonesia. 


This place is perfect spot to take a picture and take a rest before continue the journey to explore KRB. But It actually not comfortable to stay in this garden too long because it don't have many big tree so if the weather is sunny better quickly take picture and move on >_<


Another beautiful picture of me taken by my friends Ines. We going to KRB only for relaxing and enjoying the park but we discover this beautiful place and can't help ourself to take a lot of picture. Mexican Garden is a little bit secluded in KRB but its worth the trip to discover this place and taking a lot of picture and making memory with your friends.

Here is my tips for you if you want to explore KRB:

1. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, KRB is so wide. You will walk a lot and will extremely uncomfortable if you wear high heels. 
2. Don't use too much make up. Yes, it is true that there are a lot of spot that will look very good in the picture but you will sweat a lot and if you use thick make up you will busy keep your make up intact. Just believe that beauty come from a happy and peaceful heart.
3. Wear thin shirt and make your bags as light as possible. You will sweating a lot and will regret not using comfortable shirt.
4. Use sun screen because the sun light will so bright in sunny day.
5. Bring umbrella or train coat, in Bogor almost everyday is raining so make sure you have it guys.
6. Bring enough water with you. Actually there are cafe and some spot that sells drink but as I said before KRB is so wide. Keep yourself hydrated because you will walk a lot.    

That my story about Mexican Garden in KRB. All the picture is taken March 2018. Even when my friends and I was visiting KRB this month we didn't go to Mexican Garden but we went to zoology Musuem and presidential palace instead that located in the opposite direction.

See you on next post.. XOXO..

<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-2024529276457199" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tur Gratis di Singapura

Halo pecinta blog, kali ini aku bakal bahas tentang blog post Singapore Free Tour. Buat kalian yg lagi mau keluar negeri dan milih buat transit, terutama yang mau transit di Singapura wajib banget nyimak post kali ini. Enjoooooy.  Diambil dari blogpost 21 Agustus 2018 berjudul Singapore Free Tour.  Bulan lalu aku mengikuti pertukaran pelajar di National Taiwan University (NTU). Sebelum terbang ke Taiwan pesawatku transit dulu di Singapura selama lebih dari 6 jam. Jadi aku mulai nyari dong kira-kira bakalan ngapain aja di Changi Airport. Setelah searching di internet aku kaget ternyata mereka punya program tus gratis di Singapura, jadi kalian bisa keliling jalan-jalan di Singapura selama 3 jam. Kayaknya bukan aku aja semua orang juga pasti seneng yang "gratis" ya kan, jadi aku lanjut cari informasi tentang program ini. Jadi untuk blog post kali ini aku bakal ngasih tau kesanku ngikut tur gratis ini.  Taraaaa ini dia tiketnya. Jadi setiap peserta tur gratis ini

Weekend Travel around NTU Campus

Today is a holiday. I explore place around the dorm in holiday. I like the architecture here. And I found a tiny area for children to play. The children can play happily here. In Taipei, most of the citizen living in apartment, they don't have their own garden. This public space for children is very useful. This is very nice. The child plays happily Even though I do a solo travelling but I feel safe because the neighbourhood is not crowded. My destination is Taipei Grand Mosque. I search on google map it is not far from the dorm. So I go there and planning to pray there. Taipei Grand Mosque It is not as big as I imagine considering Indonesia grand mosque is so big with 10 floor. The mosque only has 2 floors but it is clean and comfortable. I pretty impress because there are a lot of people in the mosque. Apparently, there is someone die. In Muslim rules if there is someone die then at least 40 people should pray for the corpse and wishing he has a pleasant

Shung Ye Museum and Taiwan's National Palace Museum

Back to my story while I was in Taiwan joining BACT NTU. That day July 14th 2018 we went to National Palace Museum, but first we were coming to Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigin. It located very near from National Palace Museum, only 5 minute walking. We use city bus to go there. This is my first time using bus in Taiwan. I like to ride the bus. It is clean and comfortable, I sit with Sarah and she said she also like to use public transportation.  Inside Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigin We have guided tour here. The tour guide is very good on explaining the content of the museum. First she take us to look around in th first floor. The first floor is about people and natural environment of Taiwan. An introduction to environment inhabited by Taiwan indigenous people is displayed. The interpretation of the aborigin people is displayed in an informative board. There is a Yami (Tao) fishing boat representing the maritime environment. The most interesting part in the firs