Skip to main content

Spaghetti Carbonara vs Spaghetti Bolognese (Homeland Cafe and Eatery)

Hello guys, today I want to take you to my home town Probolinggo City. It located in East Java and near the amazing volcano Mt. Bromo. All my life living there, I always meet a lot of tourists from all over the world. So, if you ever want to come here in Probolinggo and missing a delicious good pasta you can visit Homeland Cafe and Eatery. The cafe is easy to spot because it is in the middle of the city. The last time my sister and I eat there, we enjoy it so much. 

When we want to order the menu has a lot of variation. We both want spaghetti, so we choose to order it but with a different sauce. While my sister spaghetti bolognese I order spaghetti carbonara. For the drink my sister order her favorite Thai tea. I was hesitate for a while because actually I want to order Thai tea too, but at the end my choice is strawberry milkshake ^_^ For additional snack we order cheese boom.


Hmmm look so yum! We love how they served the pasta. It definitely increase our appetite :) Okey next, lets go to each menu. First, spaghetti carbonara! I order this one.


See how beautiful it is! The portion is good, not too big. The ham doesn't have strong taste. The milky sauce is good. Personally I love milk and cream, but when you make it as sauce.. Mmmm... I don't enjoy it that much. It still taste good though. Next menu, Spaghetti Bolognese!


I love the presentation of my order spaghetti carbonara better, but my sister order which is spaghetti bolognese is more YUM!!! I am meat lover (don't eat pork though) and I am happy with the meat taste in the bolognese sauce. By the way the fried bread is good and adding additional texture to the whole dish. So yeah I envy my sister choice, but I still happy because she share some of it to me too!
We also do snacking, while chatting. Our choice is cheese boom. 


 Turn out cheese boom is potato ball with cheese inside. When you bite it you will feel the cheese melted in your mouth. It is so good and suits the name. The portion too small though. It will be better if it at least contain 8 potato balls in one portion. Last but not least is the drink.


We like both Thai tea and strawberry milkshake! it milky but refreshing. My sister and I love the glass. It is small and cute ^_^ We recommend this place for you, it have a good food and the place is cozy so you can relaxe more.

By the way, 2020 is around the clock.. I hope you get a good year in 2019 and even better in 2020.. Such a cool year. My hope for this upcoming year is I can graduate and get a job. I also want to be more serious managing my finance so I can get holiday often and sharing many more food, places, and experience with you all!

Happy New Year!!!

See you on next post.. XOXO..

<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-2024529276457199" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tur Gratis di Singapura

Halo pecinta blog, kali ini aku bakal bahas tentang blog post Singapore Free Tour. Buat kalian yg lagi mau keluar negeri dan milih buat transit, terutama yang mau transit di Singapura wajib banget nyimak post kali ini. Enjoooooy.  Diambil dari blogpost 21 Agustus 2018 berjudul Singapore Free Tour.  Bulan lalu aku mengikuti pertukaran pelajar di National Taiwan University (NTU). Sebelum terbang ke Taiwan pesawatku transit dulu di Singapura selama lebih dari 6 jam. Jadi aku mulai nyari dong kira-kira bakalan ngapain aja di Changi Airport. Setelah searching di internet aku kaget ternyata mereka punya program tus gratis di Singapura, jadi kalian bisa keliling jalan-jalan di Singapura selama 3 jam. Kayaknya bukan aku aja semua orang juga pasti seneng yang "gratis" ya kan, jadi aku lanjut cari informasi tentang program ini. Jadi untuk blog post kali ini aku bakal ngasih tau kesanku ngikut tur gratis ini.  Taraaaa ini dia tiketnya. Jadi setiap peserta tur gratis ini

Weekend Travel around NTU Campus

Today is a holiday. I explore place around the dorm in holiday. I like the architecture here. And I found a tiny area for children to play. The children can play happily here. In Taipei, most of the citizen living in apartment, they don't have their own garden. This public space for children is very useful. This is very nice. The child plays happily Even though I do a solo travelling but I feel safe because the neighbourhood is not crowded. My destination is Taipei Grand Mosque. I search on google map it is not far from the dorm. So I go there and planning to pray there. Taipei Grand Mosque It is not as big as I imagine considering Indonesia grand mosque is so big with 10 floor. The mosque only has 2 floors but it is clean and comfortable. I pretty impress because there are a lot of people in the mosque. Apparently, there is someone die. In Muslim rules if there is someone die then at least 40 people should pray for the corpse and wishing he has a pleasant

Shung Ye Museum and Taiwan's National Palace Museum

Back to my story while I was in Taiwan joining BACT NTU. That day July 14th 2018 we went to National Palace Museum, but first we were coming to Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigin. It located very near from National Palace Museum, only 5 minute walking. We use city bus to go there. This is my first time using bus in Taiwan. I like to ride the bus. It is clean and comfortable, I sit with Sarah and she said she also like to use public transportation.  Inside Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigin We have guided tour here. The tour guide is very good on explaining the content of the museum. First she take us to look around in th first floor. The first floor is about people and natural environment of Taiwan. An introduction to environment inhabited by Taiwan indigenous people is displayed. The interpretation of the aborigin people is displayed in an informative board. There is a Yami (Tao) fishing boat representing the maritime environment. The most interesting part in the firs