Skip to main content

Chicken Salted Egg (Eat n Play Cafe)

Hmm another blog post with my favorite sauce! Salted egg. In this post, I want to take you to Eat n Play cafe at Bogor. I usually visit this place at the weekend to play board games with board game community Kabogoh Bogor. Before I tell you more about my favorite menu in Eat n Play, I would like to tell you how I know this place first.

In 2018 I was joining a summer course program at National Taiwan University. During the break or any other free time. We only play 2 boardgames Coup or Avalon, I didn't know why we never get bored of it >_< So after the program and I was going back to Indonesia, I searched the boardgame community at Bogor. I thought it may appear somehow if I searched it at Google. Voila! I found Kabogoh community.

I quickly follow their social media (ig : @kabogoh_bgr). The admin said they will play that day in Eat n Play Cafe. So my friend and I go there to find out. They totally nice people, we played boardgame together. I play Concordia as my first game with Kabogoh and it takes about 2 hours to play. It was so complex for me who only play coup and Avalon during my time in Taiwan.

I feel hungry after playing. So, I decided to order food. One of Kabogoh member give me a recommendation that chicken salted egg here is the best. My personal favorite sauce i salted egg sauce, it suit my taste. I check the price IDR 18.000 and I think it will be worth it. I no longer hesitate and quickly order it.


This is the appearance of chicken salted egg. It never fails to make my mouth watered. I usually ask chili sauce to enrich the flavor. The chicken is covered by flour. The tasted is delicious. As a fan of salted egg sauce,the sauce tastes so good to me, but it lacks the feeling of sands that usually appear when you eat salted egg sauce. 

I recommend the food in this cafe. The other menu is also worth the try. They also have board game collections that you can play by yourself or together with your friends. They have game that can be played solo or group. The board game is also variate from an easy one that can be easily understood by beginner, or the difficult one that you have to learn first before playing it. 

I might tell more about my experience in Taiwan or do you have any request what I should write about? Let me know!! ^_^

See you on the post.. XOXO..
<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-2024529276457199" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tur Gratis di Singapura

Halo pecinta blog, kali ini aku bakal bahas tentang blog post Singapore Free Tour. Buat kalian yg lagi mau keluar negeri dan milih buat transit, terutama yang mau transit di Singapura wajib banget nyimak post kali ini. Enjoooooy.  Diambil dari blogpost 21 Agustus 2018 berjudul Singapore Free Tour.  Bulan lalu aku mengikuti pertukaran pelajar di National Taiwan University (NTU). Sebelum terbang ke Taiwan pesawatku transit dulu di Singapura selama lebih dari 6 jam. Jadi aku mulai nyari dong kira-kira bakalan ngapain aja di Changi Airport. Setelah searching di internet aku kaget ternyata mereka punya program tus gratis di Singapura, jadi kalian bisa keliling jalan-jalan di Singapura selama 3 jam. Kayaknya bukan aku aja semua orang juga pasti seneng yang "gratis" ya kan, jadi aku lanjut cari informasi tentang program ini. Jadi untuk blog post kali ini aku bakal ngasih tau kesanku ngikut tur gratis ini.  Taraaaa ini dia tiketnya. Jadi setiap peserta tur gratis ini

Weekend Travel around NTU Campus

Today is a holiday. I explore place around the dorm in holiday. I like the architecture here. And I found a tiny area for children to play. The children can play happily here. In Taipei, most of the citizen living in apartment, they don't have their own garden. This public space for children is very useful. This is very nice. The child plays happily Even though I do a solo travelling but I feel safe because the neighbourhood is not crowded. My destination is Taipei Grand Mosque. I search on google map it is not far from the dorm. So I go there and planning to pray there. Taipei Grand Mosque It is not as big as I imagine considering Indonesia grand mosque is so big with 10 floor. The mosque only has 2 floors but it is clean and comfortable. I pretty impress because there are a lot of people in the mosque. Apparently, there is someone die. In Muslim rules if there is someone die then at least 40 people should pray for the corpse and wishing he has a pleasant

Shung Ye Museum and Taiwan's National Palace Museum

Back to my story while I was in Taiwan joining BACT NTU. That day July 14th 2018 we went to National Palace Museum, but first we were coming to Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigin. It located very near from National Palace Museum, only 5 minute walking. We use city bus to go there. This is my first time using bus in Taiwan. I like to ride the bus. It is clean and comfortable, I sit with Sarah and she said she also like to use public transportation.  Inside Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigin We have guided tour here. The tour guide is very good on explaining the content of the museum. First she take us to look around in th first floor. The first floor is about people and natural environment of Taiwan. An introduction to environment inhabited by Taiwan indigenous people is displayed. The interpretation of the aborigin people is displayed in an informative board. There is a Yami (Tao) fishing boat representing the maritime environment. The most interesting part in the firs