Skip to main content

Month of Love (Valentine Special)

February! The month of love they say. I was born in this month too. Maybe because February is when we celebrate Valentine's day. I never celebrate Valentine's day, because, for me, we can show love and affection is not only that day but every day! A nice day is starting with a sweet smile and a heart full of love.

Ah, Love.

It always a good topic over the year. But sadly we narrow the meaning of love by a relationship between man and women when love is much more than that! No, I don't write it because currently I'm single but love supposed to every people we respect, like parents, kids, co-workers, etc.


This picture I hope to show Mom-Son Love. It never fails to amaze me how kids always looking for their Mom for comfort. Yes, I know that not every kid is dependent on their Mom. But normally, the kids always seek their Mom. Personally, I love my Mom so much and I always grateful God send her to be my guardian angel. But because today is Valentine's Day I will go with the flow.

I think as a woman it better to wait for the right person to come along than chasing a man. So if you single and you think that you are fallen in love with a perfect guy, DO NOTHING! Yup, you read it right, do nothing. If he really worth your time he will make a move on you and he will make sure you know that he like you. So if you confused about whether or not he has the same feeling that means "He Just Not That Into You". 

He Just Not That Into You is a book written by Greg Behrendt. I can relate to everything he said in the book. It better to focus on yourself. I don't mean to be selfish. it better focus on your goals and to be a better person for your Future Someone. Personally, when I liked someone I like to think about how to make him feel the same. It was a frustrating moment. I realize now that I was frustrated because I was HOPEFUL when the situation HOPELESS.

I try to focus on the important thing now and believe me, It Freeing! You can have time and do everything that makes you happy. I do think even in a relationship our happiness is our own responsibility. We can not always hope our special someone to make us happy.

"So if you out there I swear to be good to you
But I'm done lookin', for my future someone
Cause when the time is right
You'll be here, but for now 
Dear No One.. This is your love song"

Tori Kelly - Dear No One. I love this song and totally agree with it. And for you all the beautiful independent smart lady you deserve to be loved by the right man. It may not the one you hope for, but surely the one that makes you happy and safe ^_^ Please share your love story too in the comment section or DM me in Instagram @rizkytrisnaputri

In this special month, I will repost in Bahasa Indonesia randomly EVERY DAY because a lot of request about it :) Don't worry a new blog post written in English will be posted every Friday (I hope >_<)

See you on the next post.. XOXO..
<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-2024529276457199" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tur Gratis di Singapura

Halo pecinta blog, kali ini aku bakal bahas tentang blog post Singapore Free Tour. Buat kalian yg lagi mau keluar negeri dan milih buat transit, terutama yang mau transit di Singapura wajib banget nyimak post kali ini. Enjoooooy.  Diambil dari blogpost 21 Agustus 2018 berjudul Singapore Free Tour.  Bulan lalu aku mengikuti pertukaran pelajar di National Taiwan University (NTU). Sebelum terbang ke Taiwan pesawatku transit dulu di Singapura selama lebih dari 6 jam. Jadi aku mulai nyari dong kira-kira bakalan ngapain aja di Changi Airport. Setelah searching di internet aku kaget ternyata mereka punya program tus gratis di Singapura, jadi kalian bisa keliling jalan-jalan di Singapura selama 3 jam. Kayaknya bukan aku aja semua orang juga pasti seneng yang "gratis" ya kan, jadi aku lanjut cari informasi tentang program ini. Jadi untuk blog post kali ini aku bakal ngasih tau kesanku ngikut tur gratis ini.  Taraaaa ini dia tiketnya. Jadi setiap peserta tur gratis ini

Weekend Travel around NTU Campus

Today is a holiday. I explore place around the dorm in holiday. I like the architecture here. And I found a tiny area for children to play. The children can play happily here. In Taipei, most of the citizen living in apartment, they don't have their own garden. This public space for children is very useful. This is very nice. The child plays happily Even though I do a solo travelling but I feel safe because the neighbourhood is not crowded. My destination is Taipei Grand Mosque. I search on google map it is not far from the dorm. So I go there and planning to pray there. Taipei Grand Mosque It is not as big as I imagine considering Indonesia grand mosque is so big with 10 floor. The mosque only has 2 floors but it is clean and comfortable. I pretty impress because there are a lot of people in the mosque. Apparently, there is someone die. In Muslim rules if there is someone die then at least 40 people should pray for the corpse and wishing he has a pleasant

Shung Ye Museum and Taiwan's National Palace Museum

Back to my story while I was in Taiwan joining BACT NTU. That day July 14th 2018 we went to National Palace Museum, but first we were coming to Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigin. It located very near from National Palace Museum, only 5 minute walking. We use city bus to go there. This is my first time using bus in Taiwan. I like to ride the bus. It is clean and comfortable, I sit with Sarah and she said she also like to use public transportation.  Inside Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigin We have guided tour here. The tour guide is very good on explaining the content of the museum. First she take us to look around in th first floor. The first floor is about people and natural environment of Taiwan. An introduction to environment inhabited by Taiwan indigenous people is displayed. The interpretation of the aborigin people is displayed in an informative board. There is a Yami (Tao) fishing boat representing the maritime environment. The most interesting part in the firs